University of Delaware Assistant Coach Trey Wilkes joins the podcast this week to discuss recruiting. We discuss the following topics;
1. How do you get noticed by college coaches?
2. Does getting noticed differ for players on the East Coast versus the Midwest, Southeast or West?
1. What about if you’re from a small place that no one knows about?
3. If so, what can players in non-traditional areas do to get on a coaches radar?
4. What non-athletic factors feature heavily in recruiting?
5. Is Walking On a thing at D-I lacrosse programs?
6. What’s the No. 1 thing a recruit can do to make themselves the most recruitable player possible?
Description: Full links to items discussed during the podcast
LaxRecords.com is run by LaxRecords, Inc. (NFP) and proudly non-profit and free to use. Our mission is to digitize boys' high school lacrosse records to preserve the history of the sport. Started by Mike Loveday in 2014, LaxRecords.com relies on donations to carry out its mission and keep this website open and free. Will you donate today?
It may not seem like much, but it says a lot and shows me that you genuinely like the content I put out.
Donate and receive one monthly gift of:
• sticker • button • wristband
Donate and get everything from previous tiers plus:
• quarterly exclusive t-shirt (will ship once 10 members reached)
Make Checks Payable To:
LaxRecords, Inc. (NFP)
3238 N Central Park
Chicago, IL 60618
*To ensure LaxRecords is fiscally responsible, $10 reward levels will go into effect once 10 people have committed.